Weis Recipes - Chocolate, Coconut And Cherry Bombe Alaska Trifle
Chocolate, Coconut And Cherry Bombe Alaska Trifle
Using Weis Sorbet Exotics Dark Chocolate and Coconut
- 500g store bought caramel or white chocolate mudcake
- 300ml thickened cream
- 150g mascarpone
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1L Weis Sorbet Exotics Dark Chocolate and Coconut
- 670g jar pitted Morello cherries, drained
- Store bought meringues
- Dark chocolate, shaved, to serve
Roughly break cake into large chunks. Arrange half the cake into the bottom of 8 glasses.
Combine thickened cream, mascarpone and vanilla in a large bowl, use an electric beater to beat until thick. Spoon the whipped cream mixture between glasses over the cake.
Divide cherries between glasses then scoop two generous scoops Weis Sorbet Exotics Dark Chocolate and Coconut into each glass, top with remaining cake, roughly crumbled meringue and shaved chocolate to serve.