Char-grilled Mango and Coconut Crumble Sundae
Using Mango and Toasted Coconut Creamy Frozen Yoghurt
- Serves 4
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 40g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar, extra
- 2 mangoes, cheeks cut
- 4 scoops Weis Mango and Toasted Coconut Creamy Frozen Yoghurt
Preheat oven to 160oC (325oF).
To make the crumble, place the flour, coconut, sugar and butter in a bowl and mix to combine. Place on a lightly greased baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
Heat a char-grill pan over high heat. Place the extra sugar on a plate and press the mango cheeks, flesh-side down, into the sugar. Grill for 30 seconds each side or until golden and charred.
To serve, place the mango cheeks on plates, top with a scoop of the frozen yoghurt and spoon over the coconut crumble.